Monday, October 21, 2013

How Did This Happen?

So...M came home from school today and informed me that it's time to send in his application for high school. 

Wait. 

What?

Is that right?

Really?

High school?

Already?

WHY? HOW? Seriously?!?!

It's hard to believe that this little guy...



Just born.
He was so sweet from day one. I was in love with him immediately.

First taste of chocolate.
Maybe four or five months old. Love the spot on his noggin.
Seven months old and I promise I tickled that belly all the time. 
His first birthday. This is one of my favorite shots of the two of us. He refused to smash his cake.
So we did it for him.

First grade. This was for a Thanksgiving play.
If you look close enough you can see where his two front teeth are growing in. 

is now this guy...


This is on his thirteenth birthday. He got pieces for his Halloween costume and cosplay.
We're huge Doctor Who fans and...well...Fezes and Bowties are COOL!
Being a wonderful big brother. He and G are incredibly close. Lots of love between these two.
M is usually the person G goes to first to show his accomplishments...and punkins.
He still loves the lorikeets at the zoo. And they obviously love him.
He joked that this gorilla was going to be his prom date. As soon as he said it it was like the gorilla heard him because it got up and walked away. So funny. I was laughing too hard to get a picture of the look on his face.
It's a rare sight to see him any more without his head phones either on his head or around his neck.
This boy...I swear. He makes me so happy. Every day. All the time. 

I'm just having a few moments of crisis over this. Just a few. 
(sniff, sniff, snuffle)

*blows nose*

So wish us luck. He's got high hopes for high school and I really hope he gets in to one of the two he's chosen. With a GPA of 3.8 they'd be goofy to not take him. 

High school ya'll?!

Smooches!
Shelley


No comments: